Saturday, September 8, 2012

More docs coming in!

 Tonight I got the email with our kids birth certificates! I know everyday there are things going on over in Africa, but sometimes it feels like we go weeks without any updates, so on nights like these, we celebrate! We wanted to include you in on our celebration as each day is truly one day closer to the day when we get to bring them home.

Our friends traveled to Africa this weekend and should be meeting their kids for the first time today. They will also probably be hugging our kiddos. Praying for them as the trip is a quick one and then they will come home to wait a few more weeks to actually bring them home. Praying for peace for them as they have to leave their precious children to come home and await documents. I know I will be in their shoes soon, but praying fo them now as it is their reality.

Last night I dreamed that M&M were home with us and we went shopping. The were amazing kids and I loved spending that little time with them, even thought it was only in my dreams. It will be my reality soon, I know. Praying for patience, but celebrating documents today!

No comments:

Post a Comment